Iosh Ms Course in Rawalakot Kotli,
Iosh Ms Course in Rawalpindi Islamabad Pakistan,international college of technical education in rawalpindi islamabad pakistan,best iosh ms course in rawalpindi islamabad pakistan,professional iosh ms diploma course in rawalpindi islamabad pakistan,advance uk iosh ms training course in rawalpindi islamabad pakistan,IOSH Managing Safely is a basic risk management certificate in health and safety. It enables those who manage a team to meet their responsibilities for health and safety in the workplace.The course is split into 2 units – 1 taught module and a work-based assignment which will demonstrate the application of the knowledge learners have gained over the course of the previous unit.Safety at work is fundamental to the success of any business. Managers and supervisors who have a sound knowledge of safety principles are essential to any business, and this safety training will give delegates the knowledge they need to help ensure safety in the workplace and to help prevent accidents.1. Introducing Managing safelySome managers may see health and safety as an add-on to their role – even an intrusion. The first module makes it clear that managers are accountable for their teams, and makes a persuasive case for managing safely.
2. Assessing risksThis module defines and demystifies ‘risk’ and ‘risk assessment’. Risk assessments and a simple scoring system are introduced, and delegates carry out a series of assessments.
3. Controlling risksHere the session tackles cutting risks down, concentrating on the best techniques to control key risks, and how to choose the right method.
4. Understanding your responsibilitiesThis module looks at the demands of the law and how the legal system works, and introduces a health and safety management system.
5. Identifying hazardsAll the main issues any operation has to deal with are covered in this module – entrances and exits, work traffic, fire, chemicals, electricity, physical and verbal abuse, bullying, stress, noise, housekeeping and the working environment, slips, trips and falls, working at height, computers and manual handling.
6. Investigating accidents and incidentsThe session starts with why accidents should be investigated, and goes on to cover why things go wrong, and how to carry out an investigation when they do.
7. Measuring performanceThis module explains how checking performance can help to improve health and safety. Delegates learn how to develop basic performance indicators, and get to grips with auditing and proactive and reactive measuring.
8. Protecting our environment A short but effective introduction to waste and pollution leads into a look at how organisations and individual managers can get involved in cutting down environmental impacts