CCNP Enterprise v8 Curriculum Description
In this curriculum, Cisco Networking Academy™ participants learn, apply, and practice CCNP Enterprise knowledge and skills through a series of in-depth hands-on experiences that reinforce their learning. The CCNP Enterprise v8 curriculum is presented in two courses that provide integrated and comprehensive coverage of professional-level networking technologies. Upon completion of each course, learners will be prepared to take the certification exam associated with that course. The two course are as follows:
• CCNP Enterprise: Core Networking (CCNP ENCOR v8) – aligns to the Cisco Press CCNP and CCIE Enterprise Core ENCOR 350-401 Official Cert Guide and the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR 350-401) certification exam. The ENCOR course includes implementation of core enterprise network technologies including dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security, and automation.
• CCNP Enterprise: Advanced Routing (CCNP ENARSI v8) – aligns to the Cisco Press CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI 300-410 Official Cert Guide and the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI 300-
410) certification exam. ENARSI includes implementation and troubleshooting of advanced routing technologies and services including Layer 3, VPN services, infrastructure security, infrastructure services, and infrastructure automation.
These two courses and the corresponding certification exams align to the overall CCNP Enterprise certification. Both of these courses provide learners extensive opportunities for hands-on practical experience and career skills development.
The CCNP Enterprise v8 curriculum includes the following features:
• Primary source of content for the learner is the Cisco Press Official Cert Guides.
• Assessments and practice activities are focused on specific certification competencies to increase retention.
• Embedded assessments provide immediate feedback to support the evaluation of knowledge and acquired skills.
• Hands-on labs help students develop critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills.
• Cisco Packet Tracer simulation-based learning activities are added as optional instructor resources to support review of CCNA skills.
• Video demonstrations give insight into complex workflows and processes and provides exposure to advance networking tools and operations.
Career Institute Faisalabad
Cisco Networking Academy